Monday, February 18, 2013

Fail

So the juice fast didn't go as planned. I did really well. Juiced a big batch this morning for me and Jason. One for breakfast and one for lunch. It included pineapple, orange, apple, spinach, carrot, and cucumber. It was really refreshing and good. It filled me up for the morning and then after my second juice it lasted until about 4 when I became very hungry. I probably could have gotten through it. I must not wanted it enough because I ended up grabbing the BBQ pop chips and shoving a handful in my face. I don't think now is my time.
I am having a lot of stomach pains still from the breakfast or something from the weekend. Every time I eat my stomach hurts. Like a lingering full feeling. It really sucks. I am still having all kinds of digestive issues as well. I think it all stems from the stress in my life. I am trying to get a grasp on that. Life is hard. Parenting and caring for yourself at the same time is a tricky balance. I am still working on that. Hoping to find some balance soon.
I feel like the yoga is really something I enjoy. Did my 1 hour workout this morning then abs and some stationary bike. Tomorrow is going to be a little more weight training. I need to get back on track from the weekend. Love having company but I am a real bitch when I can't work out. Yikes.
Thanks for reading and recipes to come.
I made a delicious mexican slaw for lunch tomorrow and for dinner I am doing a chop salad. Both are pinterest recipes.
Here they are. I will try and post pictures soon.



Mexican Coleslaw: 1 package Slaw Mix 1 can corn {drained} 1 can black beans {drained} 1/3 cup diced green onions 1 cup diced tomatoes 1/2 cup diced black olives 1/4 cup diced cilantro 1 avocado chopped 3/4 cup Jalapeno Ranch Dressing Garnish with cilantro.

For this salad I used a Bolthouse brand salsa ranch dressing I buy at Target. It's found in the cooler by the salad mixes. Then I just added a diced jalapeno to my salad.



Chop Salad

No comments:

Post a Comment